Design is the sum of its parts. There are the elements that are needed and those that are desired. It is the detail that delivers a beautiful end result.
Tips to consider:
- …recess depth, as it restricts choice of lighting technologies
- …beam angle of light
- …colour temperature of lamp
- …the recess depth within the floor
- …the touch temperature with safety and health in mind
- …the touch temperature of the lamp
- …the lit effect
- …the luminaire efficiency
- …the level of light required
- …the installation cost
- …the maintenance cost and life cycle implications
Artificial light is to enhance space which natural light cannot reach.
We believe that a combination of talent, design flair, commercial awareness, knowledge and guidance provided by industry standards deliver desirable design solutions that are underpinned with commercial awareness.